Company: Padre Hotel
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Housekeeping Attendant:The Padre Hotel is looking to immediately
hire qualified, enthusiastic, part-time Housekeeping Room
Attendants. We are looking for world-class employees who go the
extra mile and create the atmosphere that keeps our guests coming
back time and time again.Located in the bustling Downtown Arts
District, Bakersfield's Historic Padre Hotel is proudly the only
Four Diamond hotel in Kern County. Our property offers distinct
entertainment venues including a fine dining restaurant, a hip
night club, a nostalgically happening bar, and a bustling outdoor
bar and lounge, all within a beautifully appointed environment for
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in
- Be able to maintain The Padre Hotel standards of cleanliness in
an efficient professional manner and contribute to an excellent
- Have a positive, team-oriented attitude with a focus on
providing an excellent guest experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful
situations during busy periods and seasons.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Must be able to frequently walk, climb stairs, bend, stoop,
squat, stand, and lift/carry less than or equal to 50 lbs.Example
of Duties (this is a sampling and not an all-inclusive list):
- Cleaning of guest rooms to include toilets, floors, showers,
baseboards, and replacing of paper products/soap.
- Proper use and storage of supplies and tools
- May use and be accountable for equipment such as a power
scrubber / washer, vacuum, toilet plunger, toilet snake, cardboard
compactor, and radios
- Ensure that special requests for cleanliness, maintenance and
appearance of guest rooms are met.
- Dusting all areas floor to ceiling on a regular basis
- Report any and all maintenance issues to proper department or
- Ensure stayover service is completed for all multi-night stays
including changing of sheets, replacing used linen clean towels and
- Ensure all tiled floors are cleaned on a daily basis and carpet
spaces are properly vacuumed.
- Ensure customer experience meets or exceeds expectations.
Handle customers' concerns and requests with a positive
- Notify supervisor if any items are in low inventory.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all departed related
- Other duties may be assigned by the Housekeeping Manager, Hotel
Manager, and General Manager.**Due to the cyclical nature of the
hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying
schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.**
This venue is operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep. In return, we offer
competitive wages and caring, attentive management personnel.
Employees are eligible for generous discounts at all venues
operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep.The Padre Hotel provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, The Padre Hotel complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.The Padre
Hotel utilizes E-Verify to confirm all hired applicants' right to
work in the USA.
[PH HSKP Attendant- 011122]
Keywords: Padre Hotel, Bakersfield , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!