Company: Bakersfield Marriott at the Convention Center
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Position Summary: *The busser is responsible for assisting the
server in the highest quality of service, including the running of
food and maintaining a clean restaurant. Busser is in charge of
cleaning, preparing, and resetting tables.
Perform any additional tasks requested by *management*
* Clear tables after each guest, take tableware to appropriate
areas for washing.
* Reset tables after guests.
* Ensures restaurant, bar area, and service stations are clean and
orderly at all times.
* Possess knowledge of menus and applicable specials.
* Buss all tables removing soiled dishes after each course when
requested by server.
* Assist food and beverage team members as situations arise.
* Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest
requests to server as needed.
* Perform opening and closing procedures along with side work as
* Maintain a clean and efficient restaurant.
* Restock all tableware as needed.
* Know and comply with state food handling and liquor laws.
* Engage guests in a cordial, efficient, and professional
* Perform all set up and side work.
* Adhere to hotel grooming standards.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.50 - $16.50 per hour
* Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
all employees must wear mask.
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Bakersfield, CA 93301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Bakersfield Marriott at the Convention Center, Bakersfield , Busser/Barback, Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!