Customer Service Supervisor
Company: Culver Careers (CulverCareers.com)
Posted on: January 18, 2023
The Customer Service Supervisor main responsibility is to
support all sales through exceptional high quality customer
service. You will supervise/manage team. You will lead, train, hire
and grow the internal Customer Service team. You should possess
excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and have the
ability to work in and lead a positive team environment. High
volume or call center experience needed.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Lead, mentor, train ,support and grow our inside customer
- Respond directly to customers who need special assistance by
answering phone calls or emails to provide quick resolution of
issues and questions.
- Mentor and develop customer service representatives and nurture
an environment where they can excel through encouragement and
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and
complaints in a timely manner. Evaluate quality, track results, and
provide coaching for increased success.
- Manage customer flow to ensure proficient customer
- Plan, strategize and monitor the daily activities of the
customer service operations.
- Report to the VP of Sales and works closely with HR Manager
-Here's what you need to qualify:
- High School diploma/GED
- Experience: 3+ year's related experience and/or training;
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Focus on providing high quality customer service
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience working in a call center or high volume fast paced
customer service office.
- Supportive leadership and interact with team.
- Monitor new team member's activities, providing performance
feedback, training, support and onboarding.
- Experience with dispatch, route/delivery drivers is a BONUS but
not a requirement
Here's what you'll be earning:
- Base Salary - $50K to $65k + bonuses
- Full Suite of Benefits
- Career Growth through "Promote from Within" Culture
Keywords: Culver Careers (CulverCareers.com), Bakersfield , Customer Service Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!