Color & Curl Concierge Cosmoprof 08836
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Job Title: Color Curl Concierge
The Color Curl Concierge is our steward to the industry
demonstrating our dominance in all things color related and in
talent development, technical, business and selling skills. The
Concierge maximizes sales by maintaining and expanding (opening new
doors) a customer base through market analysis, selling approved
beauty products, introducing new products and concepts, providing
customer service, conducting product education in store and
virtual. Offering color curl/texture consulting services to
professional beauty salons, barbers, spas, schools and licensed
- 15%: Dominate the industry in talent development, technical and
- Passionate desire to learn and grow. Striving for continuous
improvement while owning personal development and growing
techniques to generate new customers.
- Schedule, prepare and follow through on business development
days to increase product knowledge and develop professional vendor
and customer relationships.
- Remain agile to changes in the market while building industry
knowledge and intuition to be able to be nimble in order to react
to a competitive market.
- Be the Category expert in Color Curl/Texture, sharing
information with team and customers.
- Create an organized work environment and workflow to be able to
most efficiently service customers.
Grow Team and Culture
- 15%: Communicate upward and cross functionally regarding calls,
visits, orders, status of sales progress, follow-up plans and any
assistance needed. Attend all meetings, functions and events and
maintain regular contact as established by the Company or
- Conduct effective basic in-store/salon and virtual
- Determine customers needs and offer products and services to
best align their products and needs.
- Conducts periodic meetings to keep employee relations at a high
level and to keep employees informed of relevant information by
utilizing leadership skills.
- Initiate business relationships that gain customers trust and
confidence so that selling and customer service can be delivered
Grow the Business
- 70%: Develop and review market analysis, organization of
prospect funnel process, opening new accounts with follow up and
- Meet or exceed established metrics, color growth goals as well
as other standards and expectations that may be created.
- Establish technical expertise pertaining to products and
- With consideration for salon accounts, implement marketing and
merchandising programs, and survey assignments to complete social
marketing services to support store business.
- Utilize Social Media to drive business and market customer and
- Create customer profile system for each major account,
containing pertinent account data and facts that accurately outline
marketing, sales, and merchandising strategy levels for each.
- Responsible for ensuring all customer service issues and
questions are resolved in a timely, appropriate and effective
manner. Key point of contact for customers to resolve questions,
issues or disputes along with store manager in the categories of
color and curl.
- Ensures all store opening and closing procedures are performed
- Maintains a high standard of color and curl merchandising,
placement, store signage, and proper display techniques to ensure
the creation of an inviting atmosphere for customers. Coordinates
the Companys special promotion activities in these categories.
- Owns inventory accuracy with cycle counts in store, keeping
shelves stocked, and monitors turn of color and curl products.
- Communicate with our corporate partners on emerging trends,
styles and products.
- Utilizing purposeful and effective cold-calling techniques to
generate new customers.
- Strictly comply with established procedures regarding the
processing of returns and/or approved conversions.
- Timely completion of assignments and projects that may be
- Strictly comply with company safety procedures city, state and
Experience and Skills Required:
- One year retail or full service sales.
- Licensed cosmetologist highly preferred.
- Reliable transportation to effectively service designated store
- Working knowledge of retail sales, inventory control systems
and visual merchandising is strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint,
Oracle, and POS applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computers, mobile devices and social
- Ability to travel to shows and sales meetings a minimum of 3
times a year.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and a safe
- Is committed to working scheduled hours and has the flexibility
to work additional hours based on changing business needs.
- May be required to work in other stores and in field at
- Strong time management and organization skills and the ability
to successfully manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to present a professional image and interact positively
with the public.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, at all levels
within and outside the organization.
Nature and Extent of Direct or Indirect Controls Exercised:
- Task Level High.
- Departmental/Division Level High.
- Project Level High.
- Consultative Level High.
The amount of discretion or freedom this position has:
- Strict Adherence to Guidelines.
- Interprets and Adapts Guidelines.
- Develops and Implements Guidelines.
Working Conditions /Physical Requirements:
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which
require normal safety precautions typical of such places as
offices, meeting and training rooms, retail stores, and residences
or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with
office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire
regulations and traffic signals, etc.
- Standing and Walking.
- Bending and Twisting neck.
- Bending waist (forward or sideways).
- Climb and Balance.
- Stoop and Kneel.
- Squatting (crouch or sit on ones heels).
- Reaching with Hands and Arms.
- Lifting up to 25 lbs.
Our Company is a leader in wholesale and retail distribution of
beauty supplies. A business built with a purpose to provide our
customers with access to high-quality professional beauty products
and exceptional customer service. At our Company, we find beauty in
diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our
innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive
here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us!
Keywords: CosmoProf, Bakersfield , Color & Curl Concierge Cosmoprof 08836, Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!