Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Posted on: September 12, 2018
As a Customer Care Assistant
working in a call center environment, you will be assisting multiple customers with technical issues and other inquiries through chat scenarios.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple customers to resolve technical and procedural inquiries.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team
- Performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world-class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Ability to adjust work schedules as needed considering open flexibility. Benefits, Benefits and More Benefits
- Full Time Employment
- A wage of $13
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Incentives
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun working environment!
- Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more! Qualifications:
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Eleven months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Ability to accurately type 25 WPM
- Consistently adheres to attendance policy and guidelines.
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment, to perform under pressure, and sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:
click here to access or download the form.
Keywords: Conduent, Bakersfield , Customer Service Representative (Call Center), Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!