Company: Padre Hotel
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Bakersfield's Premier Boutique Hotel Is Looking To Hire Experienced
- Minimum of four years working experience in high-volume bars
with a focus on customer experience required.
- Must have extensive spirit, beer, and wine knowledge.
- Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage etiquette,
customer relations and service standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to analyze customer needs and assist in resolving any
and all customer challenges.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful
situations during busy periods.Example of Duties (this is a
sampling and not an all-inclusive list):
- Set up bar according to Padre Hotel standards when opening and
at start of shifts.----
- Check age verification of any guest under 30 years old who
orders an alcoholic beverage.-- Ability to differentiate between
valid and invalid identification.
- Knowledgeable about daily and happy hour specials.--
- Mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according
to Padre Hotel recipes.--
- Completion of running side work according to Padre Hotel
- Clean-up and re-setting of the bar after completion of
- Proper execution of all POS functions including, but not
limited to, opening a check, entering items in proper sequence on
the correct check, modifying items, adding additional items onto
the check, and printing the check.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- **Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry,
employees may be required--to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs of the company.**
Are you a customer service rock star looking for a fast-paced and
team-oriented work environment? Would you like to be part of the
best hospitality venue Bakersfield has to offer? The Padre Hotel is
looking to immediately hire qualified, enthusiastic, and
professional part-time bartenders who fit the bill!Located in the
bustling Downtown Arts District, Bakersfield---s Historic Padre
Hotel is proudly the only Four Diamond hotel in Kern County. Our
property offers distinct entertainment venues including a fine
dining restaurant, a hip night club, a nostalgically happening bar,
and a bustling outdoor bar and lounge, all within a beautifully
appointed environment for our guests.------
This venue is operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep.-- In return, we offer
competitive wages and caring, attentive management personnel.
Employees are eligible for generous discounts at all venues
operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep.The Padre Hotel provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, The Padre Hotel complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.The Padre
Hotel utilizes E-Verify to confirm all hired applicants--- right to
work in the USA.
Keywords: Padre Hotel, Bakersfield , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!