Company: Padre Hotel
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Banquet Servers Needed For Bakersfield's Premier Boutique
- Minimum of two years restaurant or banquet experience
- Be able to read and interpret BEO---s.
- Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage etiquette,
customer relations and service standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to analyze customer needs and assist in resolving any
and all customer challenges.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful
situations during busy periods.
- Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, employees must
have flexible availability and be able to work days, nights,
weekends, and holidays.Example of Duties (this is a sampling and
not an all-inclusive list):
- Set up and break down of banquet rooms and meeting rooms
according to instructions on BEO---s.
- Checks room set up prior to event and meets with Banquet
Captain and chef team to ensure all details are handled a head of
- Communicate any additional guest requests to Banquet Captain
and management staff on duty.
- Serve and present food to guests according to timeline on
- Serve guests quickly, efficiently and with complete knowledge
of the food and beverage offerings.
- Completion of assigned pre-shift side work.
- Coordination and proper timing of steps of service sequence
within assigned event. --
- Ability to completely answer food and beverage related
questions from guests.
- Closing side work completed to the standards outlined on the
side work sheet.--
- Additional duties or special projects related to the overall
operation of the hotel as requested by management.--A sense of
urgency and follow-through is demonstrated in a timely manner
regarding any assignment, task or special project assigned by
Are you a customer service rock star looking for a fast-paced and
team-oriented work environment? Would you like to be part of the
best hospitality venue Bakersfield has to offer? The Padre Hotel is
looking to immediately hire qualified, enthusiastic, and
professional part-time banquet servers who fit the bill!Located in
the bustling Downtown Arts District, Bakersfield---s Historic Padre
Hotel is proudly the only Four Diamond hotel in Kern County. Our
property offers distinct entertainment venues including a fine
dining restaurant, a nostalgically happening bar, and a bustling
outdoor bar and lounge, all within a beautifully appointed
environment for our guests.----Come and grow with us!--
This venue is operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep.-- In return, we offer
competitive wages and caring, attentive management personnel.
Employees are eligible for generous discounts at all venues
operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep.The Padre Hotel provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, The Padre Hotel complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.The Padre
Hotel utilizes E-Verify to confirm all hired applicants--- right to
work in the USA.
Keywords: Padre Hotel, Bakersfield , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!