Under direction, maintains and troubleshoots complex server,
network hardware and software as needed. Provides support to meet
routine hardware and software (server) needs for the data center as
well as the network connections from site to site.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Completion of a computer science program from a
vocational/technical school preferred.
2. Bachelor?s degree in computer science, systems, business
administration, or mathematics.
3. Relevant work experience and/or technical training may be
substituted for academic requirements.
4. Industry-standard certification e.g. MCSE, Cisco Network
Administration (CAN), A+, N+, S+, VMWare preferred.
5. Three or more years working in a Windows 2003 and/or 2008 AD
environment with Exchange 2003 and/or 2010 providing support at the
6. Three or more years working with Windows servers, virtualization
software, Citrix, firewalls, routers, switches and VOIP.
7. Clean driving record and insurance required.
8. High school diploma or equivalent required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Server and Active Directory
2. Proficient in the use and design of various applications such as
IE ScripLogic (DA), VMWare, Citrix, Active Directory, MS Exchange,
MS SQL Server.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of back up systems such as CommVault &
VDR from VMWare.
4. Comprehensive knowledge of phone systems: Fax Server, Cisco
Phone System, ZeaComm Configuration.
5. Comprehensive knowledge of general computer security
technologies and wireless networking.
6. Strong problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify issues and
problems within administrative processes, activities, and other
relevant areas and make appropriate recommendations to
7. Must be able to work collaboratively with multiple internal
departments as well as external organizations.
8. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Excel,
9. Ability to continually re-prioritize to meet the needs of
internal and external customers throughout the workday
10. Must be attentive to detail, accurate, thorough, and persistent
in following through to completion of all activities, demonstrating
initiative for completing work assignments.
11. Excellent communication skills; able to read, write, and speak
articulately, using established channels of communication and
reporting relationships within the organization. Ability to
communicate effectively with all levels of internal/external staff,
management, and vendors.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected