Windows Server Network Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced Windows Server network
engineer to work with current clients, and design and implement
systems for new SMB clients located in Kern County.
Someone that is passionate, knowledgeable and driven to succeed
with a great company.
1) Must have a detailed level understanding of the Windows Server
2) Proven ability to administer and implement GPOs and ACLs.
3) Ability to write and maintain scripts for administration.
4) Must have thorough understanding and ability to implement TCP/IP
routing and addressing, sub netting, VPNs, etc.
5) Must be comfortable with layer 2 and layer 3 switching.
6) Experience administering SMB firewalls (Sonicwall, Watch Guard,
Fortinet, Cisco SA.,etc.)
VMware ESXi expertise a plus.
VOIP systems administration experience a plus.
Company offers an outstanding benefits package and a workplace
environment that makes everyday a fun and creative experience.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to Cindy Perkins
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected