Immediate need for Helpdesk/Network Administration candidate
that is seeking a busy work environment. Will be responsible for
traveling to various locations in the Kern County area to help with
technical issues. Must have at least 4-5 years of experience in
this field. Must be able to lift equipment, climb ladders and work
in areas such as attics for this Advertising Services company.
VI. Essential Functions of the Job:
? Assists Information Technology staff with administering and
troubleshooting all aspects of the company?s network
? Support all company software and hardware used by employees and
? Inventory control of software and hardware
? Support of all remote locations
? Manages projects as directed by IT staff
? Researches, develops and implements computer solutions
? Documents all activity in the IT helpdesk database and
? Performs other related duties as assigned by IT staff
VII. Minimum Qualifications:
? A minimum of two years education in Information Technology or a
related field and
? Three years work experience with a high school education or GED
and at least two professional certifications (A+, Network+, CCNA,
Oil and gas industry work experience preferred but not
1. Strong familiarity with Windows 7, Windows XP, MS Office,
Windows Deployment Services, ghosting, Active Directory, Exchange,
basic networking, printers, hardware and software installation and
troubleshooting, and telephone systems.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. Strong customer service skills.
4. Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
5. Strong ethical business practices.
6. Willingness to work nights and or weekends for scheduled
projects on an as needed basis
7. Willingness to travel to remote locations on an as needed basis
when remote support is not possible.
8. Must be able to follow directions and use common sense to solve
9. Must have excellent organizational, communication and analytical
10. Attention to detail.
11. Meet established deadlines.
12. Follow all company?s safety policies and procedures.
13. Maintain good working relationships within the department.
A clean DMV is also required as you will be using the company
vehicle to travel to the locations. Apply for this great position
in Help Desk/Network Administration today by sending your resume to
David Allen in a Word format. We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.