Information Technology Specialist
Company: Crimson Resource Management Corp
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Come join us at Crimson Resource Management as an IT Specialist
for our Information Technology Department. We are a company that
continues to grow in this competitive industry and offers great
benefits with opportunities to advance and work alongside a diverse
team of professionals.The IT Specialist will provide technical
support and troubleshooting to network, desktop and/or systems
hardware and software, supporting all Crimson Resource Management
locations in Bakersfield, Lost Hills and Fellows with occasional
travel to our corporate office in Denver, CO. This position may
require occasional work outside of normal business hours, weekends,
and Holidays. This position is full time, working Monday - Friday,
8:00am to 5:00pm.Crimson Resource Management has an excellent
benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with
Company Match, Company provided life insurance, Aflac, Vacation &
Sick benefits plus 8 paid Holidays.Selected applicants will be
subject to background and MVR check and pre-employment physical
with drug/alcohol testing.Position Roles and Responsibilities:
- Configure and maintain physical and virtual servers, networking
hardware, personal computers and laptops and other hardware and
- Provide technical support for users across the company and
across multiple locations, in person or over the phone. Travel to
the remote locations may be required.
- Conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve
problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Install patches and perform repairs to hardware, software and
network equipment following company policy.
- Set up network and email accounts for new users and assist
these users with accessing these accounts.
- Respond to user's inquiries regarding computer software and
hardware operations to resolve problems.
- Maintain records of the problems reported, communication with
users and actions taken to resolve issues.
- Maintain inventory of IT assets and diagrams of network
- Participate in special projects as required. -Critical Skills
- Prefer applicants having 2+ years working experience related to
oil and gas or construction industry.
- A technical, logical thought process with strong diagnostic and
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Windows based environment; Windows
Hyper-V, Windows Servers, Active Directory, IP networking, DHCP,
DNS, Network Switches, SonicWALL and Cisco Routers/Firewalls,
Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Power Apps and
Microsoft Power BI.
- Must have a strong ability to grasp and utilize new information
quickly and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and manage time effectively, but
also work well as part of a team of professionals.
- Must be willing to learn new skills to meet project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong
presentation skills, and the ability to communicate technical
concepts in user terms.
- Experience supporting Enertia, Petra, OFM, ARIES,
XSPOC/ForeSite, Ignition SCADA and -OpenWells software a
--- - - - - - - - -Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
or a related field, or at least 4+ equivalent years of education
and experience.To be considered for this opportunity, please send
resume to:Crimson Resource ManagementAttn: Human Resources11200
River Run Blvd., Ste. 200Bakersfield, CA 93311or e-mail to:
Keywords: Crimson Resource Management Corp, Bakersfield , Information Technology Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!