NETWORK SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR
Company: Grimmway Enterprises
Posted on: November 26, 2022
PURPOSE:Implement, coordinate, troubleshoot and administer
network security for the organization. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implement, maintain and monitor network security in a Microsoft
Windows network environment; develop and manage security operations
based on NIST Cyber Security framework; EDR management; SIEM
management; analyze, review and manage SOC compliance reports;
maintain and manage firewalls and remote access; manage and
maintain data encryption policies; implement and maintain user
security awareness training and phishing campaigns; maintain
network security documentation and procedures; identify, address
and resolve network security and Cyber Security risks in a timely
manner; administer develop and maintain effective working
relationships; coordinate and report on assigned projects and
communicate effectively both orally and in writing.PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:Must be able to remain in a stationary position
throughout much of the working day. Ability to occasionally move
about inside the office. Ability to operate a computer and other
office productivity equipment. Must have the ability to install and
connect computer networking equipment in confined areas, sometimes
low to the ground and sometimes at height. Ability to perform
network maintenance on areas of equipment as high as 10-12 feet
above ground as well as at ground level. Ability to perform work
while on a man lift. Must be able to move items weighing up to
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a
bachelors degree in Information Technology, or related field
- Must have at least two years recent experience equivalent to
Network Security Administrator, or equivalent combination of
training, certification and experience which provides the
capabilities to perform the described duties.
- Detailed knowledge of current network systems including
switching and routing protocols.
- CCNE certification preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of Firewalls, TCP/IP, VLANs, DHCP, DNS, VPN,
and Active Directory.
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to travel occasionally both local and out of the
area depending on business need.
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean DMV driving
- Must pass pre-placement drug/alcohol screen, physical and
functional capacity evaluation.
- Must pass background check.ADMINISTRATIVE EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and
- 401k plan with a discretionary match, subject to a vesting
- Paid Sick, Vacation, Holiday Time and Personal Hours
- Local car dealers discounts for Employee Vehicle Purchase/Lease
- Subsidized gym membership with InShape health clubs
- Free on-site personal training and other wellness-focused
activities at company gym
- Tuition discount partnership program with University of La
- Discounted tickets to major theme parks throughout
CaliforniaRequisition ID: 2022-15595 Street: 6900 Mountain View
Road Post End Date: 12/31/2022 Shift: DAY
Keywords: Grimmway Enterprises, Bakersfield , NETWORK SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR, IT / Software / Systems , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!