System Configuration Lead
Company: Svam International, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2019
TITLE: System Configuration Lead LOCATION: Bakersfield, CA
Duration: 6 months+ Contract to hire Job Description: This position
is responsible for assisting the Director of Information Technology
Operations in the development and execution of comprehensive
centralized system configuration for the organization. Supervisor
of System Configuration will lead a highly talented team of
multi-disciplinary resources that are responsible for the TriZetto
core system configuration and other large system configuration
management for the company. The Supervisor of System Configuration
must be capable of drawing sound conclusions; interpret and follow
detailed and precise written and oral instructions; prepare clear,
complete and concise reports for review; supervise, evaluate, and
train assigned staff; and have the ability to work well and
effectively communicate with people of various professional,
vocational and educational backgrounds. Essential Duties and
- Provide strong technical configuration depth, project
management skills, and related abilities to facilitate and execute
multidiscipline projects and teams in accomplishing corporate goals
- Supervise the centralized technical configuration team that
manages the corporate systems for the organization to include but
not limited to Medical Claims Processing; Provider Configuration;
Benefits; Medical Management Authorizations; Population Health; and
Electronic Data Interchange
- Create, establish, and audit policies and procedures related to
the various operational programs and systems dependent on the
corporate systems for effective operational processing, security,
or related business and technical needs.
- Manage a centralized core system configuration team that
creates, modifies, and updates core system configuration changes in
support of operational business decisions.
- Create and establish data driven analytics oversight of the
organizations core system configuration and activities to ensure
accurate and effective system operation.
- Establish, assist, or monitor configuration and business audits
of the core system to ensure proper configuration, operational
processing, security, or related business and technical needs.
- Ensure that core system configuration is recorded for
historical purposes, integrated with the company change management,
and executed in accordance with business design and
- Effectively communicate configuration questions, discrepancies,
or issues to Management for immediate resolution.
- Create and establish collaborative and interactive work efforts
and projects in support of business and technical configuration
- Develop tools and programs to support daily configuration
management activities ensuring that core system operations are
implemented correctly and effectively.
- Create, implement, or support all core system configuration
management policies and procedures.
- Responsible for training staff on core system configuration
management to include but not limited to policies, procedures,
operations, and oversight.
- Analyzes proposed changes of product or process design to
determine effect on overall system; business impact; or human
resources; and coordinates recording of modifications for change
- Leverage database technologies to create data analytics and
reporting in order to gather, review and prepare statistical data
in such a manner as to recommend operational changes using
technology. For example, compiling charts, tables or graphs to
demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI) or efficiency gains.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or
related field from an accredited school or equivalent and four (4)
years progressive experience in a business or technology leadership
position for a medium to large size organization.
- Experience may be substituted on a year by year basis. Position
is suited for a career management person. Possession of valid
driver s license and proof of State required auto liability
insurance. Required Travel Up to 15% Regards, Umesh Singh ICS- 233
East Shore Road - Great Neck, NY 11023 Office: (Direct)
516-284-0585 ext 253 - Fax: - ISO 9001:2008 -ISO 27001:2013 Company
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Svam International, Inc., Bakersfield , System Configuration Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!