CDL Class A Delivery Driver - RBD
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Position Summary:To efficiently deliver the right products to
customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely
manner.Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Accurate collection of company assets to include payments,
empty kegs, carts, pallets, etc.
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional
- Rotate delivered products in a customer s place of business to
ensure product freshness.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor,
co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have at least 1 year Class A commercial driving experience
or equivalent experience in the military
- Maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to
such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and
Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance
and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer. Associated
topics: company owner, company truck, company truck driving,
dedicated regional, dedicated truck driver, regional driving,
regular home time, tanker truck, tanker truck driving, time at
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, Bakersfield , CDL Class A Delivery Driver - RBD, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!