1) Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of
material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in
establishment: Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies
in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using
2) Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from
records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase
invoices to obtain current inventory.
3) Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock
and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and
reports reasons for discrepancies.
4) Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material,
equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory
balance, price, and cost.
5) Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and
6) Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of
defective or unusable items.
7) May operate office machines, such as typewriter or calculator.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected