Company: Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Overview: Bakersfield Memorial Hospital is a 426 bed acute care
medical center offering a full range of services including the
Sarvanand Heart and Brain Center, Grossman Burn Center at Memorial
Hospital, expanded maternity and family care, the Lauren Small
Children's Center, orthopedic services, wound care center, 24-hour
emergency care and general/outpatient surgery. Memorial Hospital is
a Children's Miracle Network Hospital and is home to the
Bakersfield Ronald McDonald House. Memorial Hospital is a member of
Dignity Health and is a trusted community partner, serving
residents of Bakersfield and Kern County with quality,
compassionate care since 1956. Learn more by visiting.
Position Summary: The Nursing Practice Specialist for PEDS and PICU
Department will have accountabilities for planning , staff
development, orientation, patient/family education, quality
management and research, consultation, communication, professional
relationships, and professional development as appropriate.
Qualifications Minimum Qualification:
- CA RN, BLS, PALS, PALSINS, Clinical Nurse Specialist (CT CNS)
OR Pediatric Nurse Practitioner required.
- Three to five years in Pediatrics and PEDS ICU.
- One year pediatric critical care experience.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Masters of Science required.
- Advanced Practice Skills in Pediatrics and PEDS ICU.
- Working knowledge of several software systems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills Ability to
read, analyze, and interpret hospital policies and procedures,
professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental
- Must have ability to critically think and problem solve.
Associated topics: bsn, intensive care, maternal, mhb, neonatal,
nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, recovery, transitional
Keywords: Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, Bakersfield , NPS-PEDS/PICU, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!