Weatherford is the leading wellbore and
production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries,
the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its
global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600
locations, which include service, research and development,
training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more
information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear
vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing
the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology,
integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit
of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology
leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply
the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all
Weatherford offers competitive
compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities
for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal
Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives
consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
To provide installation, repairs and
routine servicing of remedial service packers, completion tools and
other rental equipment in the shop and in the field. Help generate
business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products
and services. This is the intermediate level job for Field
Specialist, who have a demanding, hands-on job that makes use of
the latest technologies to deliver solutions for our clients. Acts
to manage field crews whenever necessary. They are trained and
certified to maintain and run Special Services operations, among
others. Acquires and develops broad knowledge and skills in a
specific practice area. Applies standard techniques, procedures and
criteria to perform tasks for conventional products. Exercises
limited judgment. Works on small projects or portions of larger
projects. Assists on other tasks, or performs moderate design
tasks. Receives close supervision, and thorough review of all work
performed for application of sound professional judgment.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform installation services for down hole packers and service
tools in the field
- Must be proficient in calculating basic oil industry volumes,
pressures and forces
- Have a keen understanding of different facets of field
operations including but not limited to completions, remedial
work-overs, cementation and fracturing
- Able to work effectively on pulling units as well as drilling
- Perform maintenance & repairs on company owned rental equipment
in the field as needed.
- Accurate & thorough completion of job reports on a timely
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with
all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and
Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company
policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by
supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 2-3 years related field experience
- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent)
- Preferred 2 years College degree
- General product knowledge
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform repairs
- Valid Driver license
- Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel computer
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Able to work closely with fellow employees