Customer Service Representative - (Temporary Full Time) - Bakersfield
Company: Sonic Healthcare USA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
General Description and Essential Functions
- Operate multi-line phone system in a call center
- Answer incoming calls from patients, client offices, etc. with
a professional and positive demeanor
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced medical environment
adhering to HIPPA and other compliance regulations.
- Answers questions about our organization and provides callers
with needed information which includes things such as lab specimen
requirements, turnaround times and results status.
- Determine what status an order is in to provide clients with
lab results, call on criticals from Stat Connect, and do add on
- Must be a analytical thinker with problem solving capabilities
to be able to establish where issues are and how we can
- Attention to detail required for data entry for pre registering
patients for lab tests while maintaining a low error
- Receives information relating to client pick up and report
these to the dispatcher
- Performs other clerical duties as needed such as reporting
lists and obtaining additional information from
- Provide quality customer service to clients and team members
with an attitude of helpfulness, and respect.
- In addition to an employee's typical work schedule, this
position requires employees to work overtime, weekends, split
shifts, and holidays if needed by the Company
- Other duties may apply as necessary
- Light physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.)
- Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and
- Frequent, prolonged standing/sitting/walking
- Must be able to see, hear, and respond adequately
- Extensive computer work
- Frequent use of telephone and fax
Work Experience and Educational Requirement
- Two to five years previous experience handling a phone
- Two years Customer Service in the medical field preferred.
- Ability to effectively operate general office machines (i.e.:
copiers, faxes, and scanning equipment).
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office, Seacoast, Atlas
- High school graduate or GED required.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
WestPac Labs, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare USA, Bakersfield , Customer Service Representative - (Temporary Full Time) - Bakersfield, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!