PT Job Coach
Company: The MENTOR Network
Posted on: June 6, 2021
California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides
services for adults and children with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including
autism spectrum disorders.
Looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to
making a positive impact in the lives of others? Bring your
commitment and people skills to a team-based workplace that puts
people first. Help the people you serve experience the true freedom
that comes from learning to live and work independently.
- Engage individuals receiving support by providing coaching,
feedback, and demonstration of skill development tasks.
- Participate in the process of matching individuals to
employment or vocational opportunities.
- Meet with employers to develop potential work
- Ensure individuals we support are appropriately groomed and
attired for employment or task assignment.
- Provide constructive feedback to individuals regarding service
plan goals, community employer expectations, and development of
skills to obtain and maintain competitive employment.
- Deliver work adjustment training to assist employed individuals
to improve work skills, work behaviors, interpersonal skills, and
ethics, to maintain employment.
- Promote communication with community contacts, community work
site co-workers, local agencies, and state offices.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Six months of experience in human services preferred.
- Valid driver's license in good standing with access to a
registered vehicle with proof of insurance.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to
- Reliable, responsible, and caring nature.
- Commitment to the company's mission and values.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - apply
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors
that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Bakersfield , PT Job Coach, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!