Certified Nursing Assistant I
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position is for Nevada and California hospitals only.
In Addition, The Position
The Certified Nursing Assistant I assists
rehabilitation nurses with rehabilitation treatment and patient
care according to hospital, state, professional and federal
regulations and guidelines.
The Certified Nursing Assistant I supports an environment and
culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping
to provide patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
- Requires effective communication skills for working with
patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation
treatment and patient care.
- Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation
- Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and
Job Code: 101354
License Or Certification
Education, Training And Experience
- CNA license or certification required as the state
- CPR certification required.
Machines, Equipment Used
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects
weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment
and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable
assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling
are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and
meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant
Proficiency Or Productivity Standards
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Address: 5001 Commerce Drive, Bakersfield
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and
or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster
situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a
disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Keywords: Encompass Health, Bakersfield , Certified Nursing Assistant I, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!