Stocker (FT) (VFE)
Company: Vallarta Supermarkets
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Stocker (FT) (VFE)
Store: Bakersfield - 2705 South H St - #40-03 Map
Stocker is responsible for smiling and greeting all customers
while delivering extraordinary customer service and responds to
customers' requests, to meet the goals and objectives of the
department. Responsible for merchandising products by stocking and
displaying products on correct shelf location, facing product label
forward, and ensuring correct product label is posted. Assists in
stocking and displaying beer, dairy, deli, frozen, and general
merchandise products on shelves. Handles products with care to
avoid shrink. Must be able to start work begin as early as 3:00
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide
extraordinary customer service.
- Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude
towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
- Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed
to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to
ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and
- Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable
commute of home store.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- No experience necessary, must have a friendly, courteous
attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service
- Willingness to learn; we provide training.
- Basic understanding of English language; reading, writing and
- Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading, writing and
speaking a plus but not required.
Keywords: Vallarta Supermarkets, Bakersfield , Stocker (FT) (VFE), Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!