Company: HDR, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture,
environmental and construction services. While we are most
well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through
high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide
much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for
progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include
scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why
we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the
world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside
the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details
yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that
collaboration is the best way forward.
- Serve as a Construction Project Engineer delivering engineering
services on several simultaneous projects.
- Contracts range in value from several thousand to several
- Responsible for observation and reporting on assigned projects
to Government personnel.
- Support implementation of Government corporate decision /
guidance / laws / regulations and policy in the development of the
project and intermediate products in support of the project.
- Oversees construction, contract administration, and quality
assurance activities in accordance to established policies,
procedures, and regulations.
- Support Government Field Resident Office in duties as
- Analyzes design and construction issues with respect to
contract requirements. Delivers recommendations to government
personnel regarding compliance with contract provisions and
environmental harmony, and exercises engineering judgment to assist
in the development of solutions between conflicting plan details or
requirements which become evident as construction progresses.
- Delivers opinion to government personnel as related to schedule
items being reasonable, consistent, and proportionately balanced
with percentages accurately represented for each corresponding work
feature or component of work.
- Informs government personnel on progress percentages as they
relate to an approximately uniform or balanced monetary payment,
and that work involved accurately represents the monetary
proportional amount of the contract.
- Summarizes contractor's submittals and delivers outline of
submittal for review by government personnel. Prepares
correspondence for the COR's signature.
- Provides field surveillance and delivers daily detailed reports
covering all pertinent factors affecting cost and engineering
- Delivers quality assurance plans for assigned projects to
government personnel. Assists government in the preparation of
modification scopes of work for changes to include drawings and
- Assists government in the preparation of cost estimates, and
recommends objectives for government personnel to pursue on
- Will be a resource in negotiations to reach a fair and
reasonable settlement of contract time extensions and/or cost
- Participates on pre-construction conferences with government
personnel. Delivers upward reporting to district project
- Delivers status reports on assigned projects to the district
corporate leadership. All deliverables from the contract employee
under this discipline will be reviewed by government personnel
within 10 calendar days o
Keywords: HDR, Inc., Bakersfield , Project Engineer, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!