Scoop - Line Operator, Packaging
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Duties include, but are not limited the set up and operation of
the packaging and jug lines. Monitor all lines for safety, quality
and productivity, drive a forklift and work with inventory.
- Must be able to efficiently operate all lines case erector,
tape machine, magazine loader, bulk bag filler, palletizer,
sleever, cupper, case printer, coder, sealer, conveyors, feeders,
robots, wrappers etc.
- Must be able to inspect raw components and supplies to ensure
quality useable inventory levels for production
- Must have proven ability to understand the footprint of the
warehouse and read a BOM and the schedule.
- Must be able to work with a computer.
- Must be able to perform quality line inspections.
- Must be able to run a sieve analysis and moisture/dust
- Must be able to work any shift as needed.
- Regular and on-time attendance required
- Must have proven ability to work independently and have team
skills that allow collaboration among team mates.
- Must be able to pass the pre-employment test at the required
- Taft Production Company, PO Box 1277, Taft, California, United
States of America
Keywords: Oil-Dri, Bakersfield , Scoop - Line Operator, Packaging, Other , Taft, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!