Company: Quinn Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Upgrade your Career. Become a Quinn Technician!
You'll have an opportunity to work with some of the most
advanced and powerful equipment on earth
- Total Rewards - Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in
addition to other rewards including profit sharing and
- Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training
means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career
- Advanced Training - Whether you're a skilled or entry level
technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to
further your career.
- Pride in what you do - Your helping maintain and repair
equipment that has an impact on your community
- Great team environment - Quinn Company is a collaborative
business that functions best as a team.
Repair of Caterpillar and/or related equipment or components,
following established procedures and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform repairs with limited departmental supervision with
higher level of responsibility for repair.
- Possess tooling required by the service department.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Disassemble and assemble machines/components.
Recondition/repair as required.
- Work overtime as required by workload and customer need.
- Select proper tooling for any standard job and demonstrate
proficiency with Cat diagnostic tools.
- Perform diagnostics and organize appropriate repair
- Successfully complete appropriate training sessions as
- Demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and
- Perform tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicate
effectively with supervisor and fellow employees.
- Follow directions as given; follow company policies and
- Build competencies and share skills with other technicians,
retain acquired knowledge.
- Treat customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional
- Be responsible and proactive for personal development and
training requirements for growth.
- Stay current with Cat product line. Utilize resources from Cat
and Quinn Company.
- Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of
Relationships, Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and
- Travel to other stores, customer sites and other dealer and
Caterpillar facilities for work or training.
- Work alternate shifts as required by workload.
- Work in the field as required by manager or supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate or A.S. degree from a community college or
technical school; Five plus year's heavy equipment experience or
equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV Quinn Group,
Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability,
all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn
Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote
the employment and advancement of me
Keywords: Quinn Group, Inc., Bakersfield , Advanced Technician, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!