Company: Camping World
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless
adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV.
Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection
of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays
and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV
Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from
knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for
new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience.
Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make
it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team
already, but there's always room for more!
Warehouse Distribution Specialists receive, process, pick, and
ship merchandise to retail stores under the direction of the
Distribution Center Leadership team.
- Function within all primary areas of the Distribution Center
(i.e. Receiving, Shipping, New Store staging), under direction from
the DC Leadership Team; be willing to be cross trained as business
- Process merchandise according to Gander Outdoors policies and
procedures to ensure merchandise is distributed efficiently and
- Communicate system and merchandise issues to the Leadership
- Participate in physical inventories as needed.
- Operate material handling equipment safely up to the height of
- Be willing to learn all piece of equipment used in the DC
- Operate RF devices.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Verify required inbound/outbound documents/labels to ensure
merchandise counts are accurate and product is free of damage.
- Flexibility in work assignments essential.
- Communicate issues with equipment, product, or structure
- Computer literate. Familiarity with a warehouse management
- May lift up to 50lbs and/or move up to 100lbs with assistive
- Must be able to work up to 10 hours a day
- Complete all duties assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, with the ability to
perform basic math functions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of one year experience in Warehousing, Receiving, or
Material Management preferred.
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time
associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more
information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran
or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: Camping World, Bakersfield , Distribution Specialist, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!