Director of Nursing - NEW Hospital Opening 2021
Company: Vibra Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Bakersfield Rehabilitation Hospital in Bakersfield, California -
a NEW start up hospital will be opening our doors by November of
2021, we are looking for a Director of Nursing to serve our BRAND
NEW inpatient rehab hospital in Bakersfield, CA.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the overall
operations of the nursing department, including high quality, cost
effective delivery of patient care, managing nursing personnel, and
developing and implementing approved department projects and goals.
Responsible for management of waived testing and equipment. The DNO
is a member of the hospital Governing Body. Integrates the
hospital's mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily
- Current state Registered Nurse license required.
- Current CPR certification required. ALCS certification required
- Three years' experience in a hospital nurse management position
- Master's degree or working towards completion required in CA,
preferred in all other states.
- Knowledge of and adherence to current nursing theory and
practice, infection control, and wound care standards of
- Knowledge of accreditation standards to ensure adherence to all
standards set forth by state and accrediting agencies of TJC and
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial
support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry,
word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, clinical expertise, and
appropriate interpersonal skills.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Bakersfield area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare Inc., Bakersfield , Director of Nursing - NEW Hospital Opening 2021, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!