Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee,
Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
Top Reasons to Start a Career with Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Competitive starting rate; $18.00 per hour
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Introductory sales position with opportunities of growth
- BBU wellness program
- We value the person
Merchandiser Position Summary:
- Be accountable for working safely.
- Follow all safety rules and work practices.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in the bread aisle and
display locations throughout the account.
- Build additional displays.
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of
- Meet customer service expectations through communication,
problem resolution and follow-up with Territory Sales
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and
- Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products
according to date codes.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Supervisor
Schedule for Hire:
- Days: Wednesday and Sunday
- Shift: 4:00am
- This is a part time position scheduling 16 hours
Preferred Qualifications for a Merchandiser:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred but not needed
- A combination of education, training and experience that
results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
- 1 year of general work experience with minimal experience
- Ability to frequently lift / carry products weighing
approximately 50 lbs as well as ability to push / pull up to 100
- Possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving
- Must have reliable transportation, will be reimbursed for
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and solve
customer issues as they arise.
- Must be able to stack product according to sales center
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be 18 years or older
The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a
policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.