HR Business Partner I
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you an HR leader that is adventurous, innovative, and
interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve
our customers? Are you interested in being part of an HR
organization that operates as a business, starts with our customers
and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our business?
Are you passionate about changing customers' lives for the better?
If this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as an HR
Business Partner I, in our Worldwide Operations HR team.
This role will partner with business leaders to implement and
execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational
effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In
addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR
team. To be successful in this role, you must understand business
priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You
will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven
recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the
overall employee experience.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the
ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate
across many teams, levels, and situations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not
be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Solutions focused and be comfortable working in an environment
which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to
identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Effective internal and external customer service focus
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches,
policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in
business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the
- Bias for action, stellar work ethic, and desire to achieve
- Interface at all levels of the organization
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully
monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work
- Ability to support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts
and a significant staffing ramp during our seasonal peak in the
fourth quarter. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that
includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups with
employee populations of 2,000+
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university
- 3+ years human resources generalist experience or a blend of
operations and HR.
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a call center, distribution center, or
- Master's Degree or MBA in HRM
- Proficiency with HRIS System
- Human Resources experience with Fortune 500 companies
supporting 250-500 or more associates
- Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and
shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility
including holidays, nights and weekends is needed for this
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Bakersfield , HR Business Partner I, Other , Shafter, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!