Company: The MENTOR Network
Posted on: June 8, 2021
California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides
services for adults and children with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including
autism spectrum disorders.
Looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to
making an impactful difference in the lives of others? Bring your
skills to a team-based workplace with a client-first mission. The
Office Manager oversees day-to-day office operations, playing a
fundamental role in the organization and its success.
- Oversee payroll, ordering of office equipment and supplies,
accounts payable processing and help with travel arrangements.
- Maintain systems for databases, mailing lists, current
licenses, and contracts.
- Arrange events and meetings for management team.
- Supervise administrative support positions including
interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, and performance
- Act as liaison with IT department and manage technology setup
for office, including inventory and collection of equipment.
- High school diploma/GED required; Associate's Degree in related
- Two years of administrative experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency in accounting, computer skills,
software, and office technology required
- Valid CA Driver's license and reliable vehicle with current
registration and insurance
- Successful clearance of required local, state, and/or federal
- Effective communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
and exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to
- This position can be based in any one of the following cities:
Fresno, Merced, Visalia, or Bakersfield
Why Join Us?
- Full time position - Monday-Friday day time schedule
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have meaningful work for you come make a difference and join
our team -- apply today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors
that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Bakersfield , Office Manager, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!