Want to work on the business side in a leading Life Science
company? Would you feel comfortable in an autonomous role where you
can use your digital and generalist "go to market" expertise?
Ideally, you have a scientific background and love digital
marketing or vice versa. Read on.
Avantor has long been the leading global, independent provider
of product and service solutions to laboratory and production
customers, enabling science for customers in the pharmaceutical,
biotechnology, industrial, education, government, and healthcare
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Strategic
Marketing Specialist to take responsibility for our world-class 'go
to market' bundle in our LCMS and Chromatography portfolio,
worldwide, on a full-time permanent basis.
You'll use a variety of tools and resources to drive web traffic
to our Product Detail Page and help sales specialists to create
sales opportunities. You'll also coach and develop our internal
portfolio and commercial teams on marketing strategies, ultimately
resulting in an increase in sales.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, permanent home working. Occasional
traveling. Can be based anywhere in Europe or USA.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Use our digital toolbox (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, marketing pages,
explorers) to Improve our PDPs, which are the hub for our
customers' buying decision making, measured in PDP traffic and
conversions. Collaborate closely with global digital teams
- Improve the know-how, competence, and selling skills of the
commercial team for the assigned product groups via training,
updates, webinars, direct support etc.
- Extend the portfolio owners reach and impact via G2M into
defined customer audiences
- Analyse the market and find opportunities where we can "play
- Ensure smart spending of your marketing funds and
- Use data to support your decisions, and compile regular reports
on portfolio marketing strategy and projections to peers and
What you'll need to be successful at Avantor:
- Technical degree (Chemistry, Life Sciences, Statistics, or
relevant subject) is essential to support your understanding
- Demonstrable experience in marketing, analytics, and the use of
strategic planning processes
- Experience with marketing using digital channels is essential,
experience as a Search Manager or SEO Specialist in the Life
Science industry is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Domains for research and testing products is
- Excellent communication skills to perform in a global matrix
- Strong communication skills
- Data driven, analytical and able to compile complex
- Outside the box thinker, someone who isn't afraid to take
calculated risks and decisions to help with the growth of the
What we offer:
Here at Avantor, we focus on you. Along with a competitive
salary and attractive benefits and bonus scheme, we will offer you
a dynamic, modern environment where you can feel at ease while
gaining practical experience.
We will use the personal information that you have submitted to
us in order to consider your application for the relevant role.
Your privacy is important to us. Please click here for our
your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and
retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in
relation to your information, and how to contact us with any
queries or requests.
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned
on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by
failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit
any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms
and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and
will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based
on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation