Business Development Manager
Company: NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Business Development Manager is responsible for building
market share by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and
gaining business relationships. The incumbent will cultivate
relationships within accounts through constant interaction with
clients and developing rapport resulting in new business.
- Work with Legal and Finance departments to complete MSA and
- Send legal documents to customers and ensure completion of
- Create and submit proposals and profit models for approval to
Regional Sales Manager and VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies,
deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluate options,
resolve internal priorities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions through studying
integration of new ventures with Company strategies and operations;
examine risks and potential threats; estimate partners' needs and
- Works closely with Operations and Sales to implement and
evaluate the strategies and initiatives.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop
and negotiate contracts; integrating contract requirements with
- Protect Company's value through confidentiality.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess the operational knowledge, sales skills and commitment
- Strong Wireline industry experience in both a technical and
- Capable of making decisions and developing ideas.
- Strong customer focus and ability to relate well to others,
internally and externally.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word,
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to interact with employees, managers and vendors
in a timely and professional manner.
- Self-Starter with an ability to work efficiently with minimal
Minimum Required Education
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
Minimum Required Work Experience
- More than 10 years - Required
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Job Family Sales & Marketing
- Job Function Sales & Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $100,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $170,000.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 75
- Required Education High School
- Shafter, CA, 19608 Broken Ct., Shafter, California, United
States of America
Keywords: NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc., Bakersfield , Business Development Manager, Other , Shafter, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!