Company: GEO Group Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Facility: CENTRAL VALLEY ANNEX
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Assists management by performing confidential, clerical and
administrative duties, thereby relieving management of minor, often
routine business detail otherwise important to the operation of the
facility. Works closely with Facility Administrator and other
members of management to carry out important projects and tasks.
May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity
and latitude is expected.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes office operations and procedures for the efficient
flow of work within the administrative office as well as the
integration of interdepartmental workflow and sequence.
- Oversees daily office operations and procedures to ensure
efficient work flow and meets regularly with relevant stakeholders
to address inefficiencies and work with same to improve work
- May take and transcribe dictation, in addition to performing
oftentimes advanced clerical and administrative duties. Establishes
uniform correspondence procedures and style practices. Composes and
types general correspondence based on knowledge of management views
and/or verbal instructions for management approval.
- Makes appointments, gives information and/or directs callers
and opens mail, exercising judgment concerning priority. Reads
outgoing correspondence for policy or viewpoint conflicts.
Summarizes content of incoming materials.
- May exercise lead work responsibility over clerical
- May perform human resources type duties to include
disseminating corporate and facility policies and procedures in
addition to clerical duties related to employee performance, status
changes, benefits enrollment and similar ancillary duties. May
operate under the direction of the facility Human Resources
- Establishes and maintains effective working relations with a
wide spectrum of employees, officials, and the public.
- Arranges travel schedules and reservations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a responsible
administrative secretarial position or related field. Appropriate
accreditation and/or certification in related field may supplement
work experience requirement.
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and knowledge in the
performance of complex, confidential, and sometimes difficult
- Ability to work on-site and maintain regular and reliable
- Ability to use personal computers and associated software
Keywords: GEO Group Inc., Bakersfield , Executive Secretary, Other , Mcfarland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!