Company: United Site Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are looking for a dedicated individual to help with unloading
and installing fence panels, poles and other materials at
designated work sites.
- Assist fence driver with conducting daily pre-shift vehicle
inspection report. Assist in conducting daily inspection of all
tools assigned to the truck to ensure safety and proper working
- Assist fence driver with checking loads to ensure that truck
has all material (fence panels, poles, etc.) and tools needed to
complete service tickets.
- Assist fence driver with unloading all fence materials and
installing fence panels, with appropriate tools, at work site in
accordance with pre-determined specifications.
- Operate fence vehicle at or to and from pre-designated work
sites as needed.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving
mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- This position requires you to travel regularly to off-site work
locations and use of vehicle will be provided.
Keywords: United Site Services, Bakersfield , Fence Helper, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!