Order Selector - Must Be Willing To Travel
Company: Performance Food Group
Posted on: October 9, 2021
- At this time...Candidates must be willing
to travel to other PFG Customized Locations in the United States
for 2-3 weeks at a time. Travel pay will be discussed at an
- Minimum $18.00 per hour to
- Sign On Bonus $3,000
- Referral Bonus
- Locate, select
and transport product according to order sheets with electric
- Physical requirements include but are not limited
to standing, walking, reaching, lifting, stacking or pulling
products of various sizes, on shelves of various heights, weighing
between 10-90lbs throughout the
- Loading/prepping pallets with appropriate items
from pick slots and racks (use single and/or double pallets as
- Properly prepare and label shipments, ensuring all
quality standards are met.
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards
per location and company
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies
and procedures per company guidelines. Perform safety checks as
directed and report any issues
- Ensure all equipment is secure, remove/replace
batteries and complete all necessary
- Performs other related duties as
Full Time- 4-day work
Sunday- 5 A.M. start
Monday- 10 A.M. start
Wednesday- 6 A.M. start
Thursday- 10 A.M. start
Required Qualifications:• Must be able to work the scheduled
/ assigned times and required overtime for the position
• Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout
• Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as
replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-40
pounds and generally up to 90 pounds, depending on the location,
• Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler,
freezer and dry.
• Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check.
Preferred Qualifications:• High School Diploma/GED or State
• 6-12 months warehouse and/or distribution work experience.
• Foodservice distribution or related industry experience.
• 6 months experience using a motorized pallet jack.
• Motorized pallet jack certified.
Performance Food Group and/or
its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company")
provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and
employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal
laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to
review: (1) our EEO Policy
(2) the "EEO is the Law" poster
; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy
Keywords: Performance Food Group, Bakersfield , Order Selector - Must Be Willing To Travel, Other , Shafter, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!