Licensed School Counselor - NAWS China Lake
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Leidos Health is seeking licensed school counselors to support
military families through the MFLC program (Military & Family Life
Counseling) for NAWS China Lake. Our MFLC school counselors
provide services for military families at Department of Defense
Education Activity (DoDEA) schools, community schools and on site
at the respective military installation.
Leidos is partnering with the Department of Defense’s (DoD’s)
MFLC Program to support to military service members and their
families across the country and around the world. In support of
this important mission, Leidos is hiring licensed counselors to
- Non-medical counseling services that develop service
member’s well-being and mission-readiness.
- Transformative support for the complex and unique matters
of military family life such as hazard duty, life on base, life
overseas and being away from home on deployment.
Also, MFLC counselors benefit from:
- iPad provided for easy digital reporting, with no PII or
- No insurance to file
- No progress notes
- No treatment plans
- No office to maintain
- Free work related professional development
- Reimbursement for job related license renewal
- Flexible 40-hour work weeks
- Paid federal holidays
- Face-to-face non-medical counseling to military service
members and their families (Individual, Couples, Family,
- Recommending appropriate referrals and handoffs to
military and community resources according to the needs of military
service members and their families.
- Develops and/or uses approved training and education
programs and materials.
- Communicates information regarding trends and issues at
assigned installation to supervisors.
- Participates in regular in-service training, quality
improvement committees, or other contract activities as
- Opportunity to participate in surge and on demand events
at the military installations.
- A Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health Professions
- Required_- Licensure to practice at the independent practice
level in California (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Psychologist)
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain NACI/CNACI clearance
Keywords: Leidos, Bakersfield , Licensed School Counselor - NAWS China Lake, Other , Ridgecrest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!