Admissions Coordinator Full Time
Company: Vibra Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is
to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Bakersfield Rehabilitation Hospital in Bakersfield, California - a
NEW start up hospital will be opening our doors by November of
2021, we are looking for an Admissions Coordinator to serve our
BRAND NEW inpatient rehab hospital in Bakersfield, CA.
The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the
admission of patients to the Hospital according to established
policies and procedures, and processing admission paperwork and
related records. Ensures accuracy and timeliness in required data
collection and reporting to facilitate payment and regulatory
compliance. Serves as a liaison with patients' family or
responsible party at time of admission and works closely with
Hospital staff to ensure efficient admission process and
transition. Consistently provides exemplary customer service to all
patients, patient family members and Hospital staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a medical office and/or
medical billing setting, including direct patient contact required.
Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance procedures
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- Admitting or billing experience and/or previous registration
experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a
high degree of professionalism and phone etiquette.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Bakersfield area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible p lans / HSA options as
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
Per California Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all
employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved
for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the
company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they
can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid
religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an
approved exemption must submit to twice weekly COVID-19 testing and
wear a respirator at all times while in the facility.
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare Inc., Bakersfield , Admissions Coordinator Full Time, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!