Digital Marketing Officer
Company: Concern Worldwide
Posted on: May 8, 2022
**About Concern Worldwide**
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization
committed to the relief, assistance and advancement of the poorest
people in the least developed countries of the world. Founded in
Ireland in 1968, Concern Worldwide has nearly 4,000 personnel
working in 24 countries across the globe. Concern believes in a
world where no one lives in fear; where all have access to a decent
standard of living and the opportunities essential to a long,
healthy and creative life. Our mission is to help people living in
absolute poverty achieve major improvements in their lives,
improvements that are sustainable without ongoing support from
Concern envisions a world where no one lives in poverty, fear, or
oppression where everyone can exercise their rights to a decent
standard of living with equal access to opportunities. We believe
in creating a culture of inclusion where everyone feels empowered
to bring their full, authentic selves to the workplace. Building a
diverse and inclusive team is an absolute necessity to deliver the
solutions needed to achieve our core mission, because without
promoting justice and equality, we cannot eliminate extreme
Concern Worldwide US (CUS) is an independent affiliate of Concern
Worldwide, with offices in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. CUS
advances the Concern Worldwide mission through mobilizing financial
and human resources, as well as influencing and activating networks
in the US to elevate programs globally.
The Digital Marketing Officer will play a critical role in growing
the Concern Worldwide US base of donors. Reporting to the Marketing
Manager and supporting the wider marketing and operations team, the
Digital Marketing Officer will primarily assist in the execution of
digital marketing activities, including the deployment of email
campaigns, landing page creation, and the setup of paid digital
campaigns on social and search channels. The Digital Marketing
Officer will also be responsible for ensuring that the proper
tracking systems are applied to outgoing campaigns and content.
- Help develop and manage lead-nurturing campaigns with the goal of
increasing Concern Worldwide US's lead-to-donor conversion
- Ensure that outgoing campaigns and content (e.g., web pages,
digital ad links, and email links) have tracking URLs and pixels
- Produce emails within Concern Worldwide US's marketing automation
platform to cultivate leads, as well as promote fundraising
opportunities and event attendance.
- Create compelling marketing copy for paid ads, landing pages and
- Identify audiences that are prime for lifecycle marketing
messaging with high likelihood of conversion.
- Occasional assistance with the development and execution of
offline marketing campaigns.
- Experience using one or more marketing automation platforms
(Pardot experience preferred).
- Proficiency in creating landing pages using a landing page
building tool (experience with the Classy platform is
- Proficiency with user tracking via tracking pixels and postback
- Experience creating and managing advertising campaigns on one or
more paid digital platforms (e.g., Google, Facebook, Microsoft Ads,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management, and
- Strong sense of curiosity and a desire to learn new systems,
technologies, and ways of working.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager.
- Experience or interest in humanitarian aid.
- Knowledge of best practices and regulations regarding the
collection and storage of user data.
- Experience planning, executing and measuring experiments and
conversion split tests across digital marketing channels.
- 2 years+ digital marketing experience.
- Able to work in person at Concern's Manhattan office at least
twice per week.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
Keywords: Concern Worldwide, Bakersfield , Digital Marketing Officer, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!