Executive Assistant to the President
Company: Jim Burke Ford-Sterling
Posted on: May 11, 2022
You will extend the reach and effectiveness of the President and
other senior leaders by assisting with various day to day tasks,
organization, and communication.
You can make your greatest contribution by reducing distractions,
proactively when possible, for the President, thereby allowing a
greater focus on high level leadership priorities and strategy
What will help you do this is a love of being professional, getting
things done, and working flexibly on a variety of different
projects. We are looking for a problem solver who has a good eye
for detail, a can-do attitude, and excellent time management. It is
important that you can interact seamlessly with a broad range of
people. This will include other team members, senior leadership,
corporate executives, board members, community leaders, and clients
of Jim Burke Ford.
* Provide administrative support to the President. This will mean
prioritizing emails and responding when necessary, answering and
responding to phone calls, and other similar administrative
* Manage the President's calendar and scheduling, especially
meetings and appointments. Be able to exercise discretion in
committing time and evaluating needs.
* Keep the President advised of time-sensitive and priority issues,
ensuring appropriate follow up.
* Manage travel for senior executives and others, including air /
ground transportation, hotels, and meal coordination.
* Prepare and submit expense reports.
* Assist with meeting preparation. This will include agendas,
scheduling, creating PowerPoint decks, spreadsheets, and
* Prepare and maintain the minutes and agenda for the board of
* Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of company
* Act as the central point of contact with corporate counsel for
lawsuits and depositions.
* Coordinating with vendors to maintain the image of the facility.
This will include landscaping, building maintenance, etc.
* Supervise on-site administrative janitorial team.
* Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
* College degree in Business or a related field preferred
* Administrative experience required
* Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with
customers, vendors, and staff
* Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and
manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced
* Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to
* Highly professional, dependable and confidential
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
* Previous leadership experience ideal
Keywords: Jim Burke Ford-Sterling, Bakersfield , Executive Assistant to the President, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!