Retirement Benefit Specialist
Company: Vensure Employer Services
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout UsFounded in 2004, Vensure Employer
Services provides PEO solutions and human resource outsourcing to
small and mid-market businesses across the country. Through its
subsidiaries, including VensureHR, the company processes more than
$9 billion in payroll and supporting more than 300,000 worksite
employees. With services including payroll, medical and voluntary
benefits, workers' compensation, risk management, and HR
administration, Vensure companies support a broad spectrum of
industries, allowing small business owners to cost-effectively
manage HR functions and turn their attention to growth and
profitability initiativesWe offer a comprehensive benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, 401k w/match, PTO, paid
holidays, and more!Position SummaryThe Retirement Benefit
Specialist position is responsible for assisting Vensure's
Retirement Team by providing administrative support to client
sponsored retirement plans and Vensure's 401(k) Multiple Employer
Plan (MEP). In this role you will be involved in all aspects of the
day-to-day operations, including plan compliance, answering plan
questions for clients and participants, retirement related payroll
adjustments and setting up new retirement plans. The Retirement
Benefit Specialist also partners directly with retirement vendors
to resolve issues such as file submission errors, correcting
payments or addressing employee eligibility. Essential Duties and
- Assist with administration of retirement plans by uploading
contribution files, resolving file errors, navigating various
retirement provider websites and remitting payments.
- Enroll and process retirement contribution rate changes for
worksite employees including setting up 401(k) loans or correcting
- Communicate with internal and external customers regarding
401(k) administration, including miscellaneous inquiries.
- Ability to both follow and create process documents detailing
administrative procedures of 401(k) plan processes.
- Coordinate with Vensure's retirement vendor to perform due
diligence on Vensure's MEP and resolve issues.
- Work with Payroll, Client Relations and other Retirement team
members to coordinate timely administration of retirement
- Maintain accuracy while working with high volumes in a
- Other duties and projects as assigned.Knowledge, Skills, and
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of ERISA and DOL retirement plan rules
- Familiarity with retirement plan documents
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Displays excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient with Excel
- Retirement related credentials a plus (ASPPA, CEBS,
etc.)Education & Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of retirement plan administration
- Payroll experience preferred, familiarity with PrismHR a
- PEO industry experience a plus.
- MEP administration experience preferred.
Keywords: Vensure Employer Services, Bakersfield , Retirement Benefit Specialist, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!