Company: Key Energy Services
Posted on: June 22, 2022
This position is responsible for the relief operation of the rig,
crew, and equipment and for ensuring customer satisfaction with all
services rendered. Incumbent ensures that all crew members are at
the rig and ready to work at scheduled time, and maintains
productivity standards for all rig functions. When the Relief
Operator is not running a Rig, he/she is working on the crew as a
crew member; see job descriptions for Floor Hand or Derrick
This position has a dotted line reporting line to: Service Line Mgr
or Operations Superintendent
* Operates the assigned rig and equipment in accordance with the
contractual terms and conditions as requested or designated by the
* Maintains regular contact and communication with customers to
resolve concerns, issues and complaints.
* Ensures that quality products and services are provided to the
customers including maintaining productivity standards for all rig
functions, following safety procedures for a safe working
environment for all rig employees, and adhering to all applicable
governmental regulations for compliance.
* Ensures efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
* Establishes and maintains a positive and safe work environment
for the assigned rig crew, including training and coaching them in
carrying out their assigned duties on the rig.
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Wears proper safety equipment on the job (when applicable)
a. Goggles, face shields or safety glasses
b. Ear plugs/muffs
c. Steel toed boots.
d. Hard hats
e. Safety belts
f. Anti-fall devices
g. SCBA (Self-contained Breathing Apparatus)
h. H2S detectors
i. Slicker or tyvek chemical suits
K. FR uniforms
* Must have rig operation experience and be able to demonstrate
full competency in rigging up/rigging down and well servicing
operations. Minimum two or more years experience in rig and well
* Knowledge and experience in oilfield well servicing is
* Must possess CDL B drivers license to drive rig.
* Must meet all qualifications defined in Motor Vehicle Policy.
* Ability to effectively communicate with people within and outside
of the company.
* Ability to lead or provide guidance to crew members to work
safely and efficiently.
* Multi-tasking and basic problem solving skills required;
organizational skills preferred
* Must pass post-employment drug/alcohol urinalysis.
* Must pass post-offer "Essential Job Functions Test."
* Must pass DOT-drug and physical test if required by state and
High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent is preferred.
Keywords: Key Energy Services, Bakersfield , Relief Operator, Other , Taft, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!