Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: June 23, 2022
DescriptionJob Title: Physical Therapist
The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats patients, communicates
with families, physicians, and other health care members and
maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited college or university with
a bachelors in Physical Therapy required. Masters degree in
Physical Therapy preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Must have State Licensure or
- Experience/Training: Minimum of 2-3 years Physical Therapy
- Practices Physical Therapy consistent with the American
Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics and Standards of
- Maintains a patient treatment schedule consistent with the
needs of the facility
- Confers with the persons most closely associated with the
management of the patient and keeps them informed of any additional
patient needs, treatment modification and/or progress
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of facility
reports, assuring confidentiality of all records including:
- Evaluation reports/summaries
- Discharge reports/summaries
- Progress reports to referring physicians and agencies
- Current progress notes on all patients within their
- Special reports as requested by the director and/or
- Daily attendance records and summaries of same
- Sees that all facility routines and procedures are carried out
- Keeps abreast of new techniques and trends in the field of
- Maintains good public relations with all community
- Delegates portions of the above-listed duties to facility
personnel, with approval of the supervisor and/or team leader and
in line with the best use of time and experience of such
- Keeps current on and adheres to policies and procedures as
enumerated in the Policy and Procedures Manual of the
- Interpreting and carrying out the prescription of the
physician; good public relations, protection of confidential data;
economic us of time, equipment and supplies; safety and welfare of
patients and other employees
- Must be able to apply the theory of Physical Therapy; have the
ability and competency to operate the equipment used in their
position; perform technical procedures; speak intelligently and in
a professional manner before other; supervision and management
- Performs Point of Care procedures in a timely manner according
to established policy and procedure. Documents required information
and complies with all Point of Care quality control standards.
At Bakersfield Heart Hospital, our patients are family. Healthcare
is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
bedside. If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Competitive Pay. Full Suite of Benefits.
Bakersfield Heart Hospital is committed to the safety and wellbeing
of our team members and patients. Therefore, we require that all
team members receive all required vaccinations, including, but not
limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability
of the flu vaccine typically during October - March each year),
etc. as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical
and religious exemptions may apply.Qualifications
ExperienceMasters degree in Physical Therapy preferred.
(preferred)Minimum of 2-3 years Physical Therapy preferred.
Licenses & CertificationsPhysical Therapist (required)
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Bakersfield , Physical Therapist, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!