Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
CONTROLLER Why work here?
- CFS has successfully served this organization with hiring needs
and have received amazing feedback from the individuals that we
have placed there
- Room for professional growth
- This is well known organization with many ties to the community
and an outstanding reputation
- Competitive benefits and vacation package
- Culture, teamwork, and work family atmosphere are qualities
that makes this organization a positive place to work About the
- The Controller will oversee Accounts Receivable & Accounts
- Heavily involved with year-end audit and the month-end close
including bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Assists CFO with financial modeling and undertakes various ad
hoc financial analyses for CFO
- The Controller will develop and maintain the budget and provide
budget vs. actual reports
- The Controller coordinates various audits including reviewing
and/or preparing schedules for auditors Controller Preferred
- BS in Accounting
- The Controller should have 5+ years accounting experience and
2+ years of staff supervision
- ERP systems experience highly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Personality: Excellent communication skills, both oral and
written. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work independently, collaborates as a member of a team,
and solves problems when they arise.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Bakersfield , Interim Controller, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!