ServiceNow Platform Administrator
Company: Organon & Co
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Organon is a Women's Health Company that believes in a better and
healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global
community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of
women's health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and
solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work
at Organon is our people.
We're looking for real, passionate team players, curious
innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping
their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and
the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you'll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open,
agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the
scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that
serves people in more than 140 markets.
It's going to be an exciting future-come be a part of it!
THIS JOB CAN BE 100% REMOTELY BASED!
This position includes responsibility for system administration of
our Company's ServiceNow platform as well as the ongoing management
of end-user experience.
* Administers the availability, security, and maintenance of
* Responds to requests for training and/or technical support.
* Participates in planning for and executing on continuous
* Participates in confirming Disaster Recovery plans and Security
* Participates in estimating project effort including review of
risks, status, and issues.
* Assists in assembling and maintaining technical documentation,
manuals, policies, and processes.
* Coordinates application and platform releases.
* Understand how ServiceNow can enable the business to become more
efficient and configure the platform to achieve measurable
* Provide long-term oversight to ensure continuity and integration
for ITSM, ITOM, HRSD, and ITBM modules as well as provide oversight
as our Company establishes additional functions on the ServiceNow
* As a member of the ServiceNow Platform team, participate in
design and development efforts related to the platform and
associated integrations with other systems.
* Conduct technical analysis on the ServiceNow applications and
* Assist in analyzing and resolving operational issues.
* Create or manage ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
* Drive Automation activities when appropriate using available
ServiceNow capabilities and best practices.
Education Minimum Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical
Required Experience and Skills:
* 5+ years' experience in ServiceNow administration + strong
technical skills + experience with ITSM, ITBM, ITOM and HRSD.
* Demonstrated skills in data management and problem solving.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and
* Combined features of Team Player and ability to work
independently in unstructured environment.
* Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions.-Highly
motivated to work on large and complex systems.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
* ITIL v3/v4 certification.
* ServiceNow system Administration.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to
live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare
company focused on making a world of difference for women, their
families and the communities they care for. We have an important
portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of
Women's Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and
touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health
solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day
for every woman.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective US Organon hires will be
required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorized or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA), or qualify for a medical or
religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a
precondition of employment.
Residents of Colorado: to request this role's pay range: email:
Jersey City and New York City Positions: to request this role's pay
range and benefits, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
US and PR Residents Only
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an
application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the
employee selection process, please email us at
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
OFCCP Pay Transparency Rule
Organon is an equal opportunity employer,
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - proudly embracing diversity in
all of its manifestations.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC., does not accept unsolicited assistance from search
firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by
search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written
search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole
property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a
candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral
where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency
agreements are in place, introductions are position specific.
Please, no phone calls or emails.
No Travel Required
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:
Keywords: Organon & Co, Bakersfield , ServiceNow Platform Administrator, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!