Jr. Operator, Chemical (Tehachapi, CA)
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Where is this role located?
What is the purpose of this role?
The Jr. Chemical Operator will be expected to comply with ISO 9001,
Manufacturing Work Instructions, and all standard operating
procedures. Responsibilities will include packaging of chemicals
and transferring to appropriate staging areas in order to meet
customer demand on a daily basis. The Jr Chemical Operator. reports
to the Area Supervisor and takes daily direction from the Shift
What will the successful candidate do in this role?
* Understand and comply with all applicable internal Chemtool and
external health, safety, security, and environmental policies
* Meet established company timeframes for tasks to meet department
* Participate and communicate effectively with team members.
* Perform job set-up by preparing equipment
* Filling containers
* Transporting containers
* Accurately complete production records for product tracking
* Coordinate with Quality for product testing
* Ability to lift and move up to 55 pounds regularly
* Takes initiative and demonstrates strong problem-solving
* Ability to work independently with support from the Shift Lead or
* Actively engages in and supports departmental and company
Keywords: Shell, Bakersfield , Jr. Operator, Chemical (Tehachapi, CA), Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!