Sales Engineer - 55K - 92K plus commission
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Greater Kern County area. Seeking 2 new employees for growing
water chemical company in the heart of Bakersfield. This company is
growing by leaps and bounds providing water and chemical treatment
for post agricultural and oil and gas clients. Base plus commission
and vehicle included. Daily travel to outlining areas expected. Job
duties are, but not limited to:
- Work directly with clients to coordinate and conduct sales calls
for customer relations or technical services.
- Coordinate quality performance of service and system installation
- Complete service reporting documentation, procedures, and
technical schedule completions.
- Perform and assist with equipment service or repair on steam
boilers, cooling towers, closed loops, process, waste, and pre
treatment water systems, pre and post agricultural evaluations,
- Ensure accurate analysis and reporting of all types of systems to
customer?s key personnel in an effort to resolve or uncover
unforeseen problems, utilizing chemistry and systems mechanical
knowledge to its full potential.
Degree in chemistry required. Please send your resume to Kym at
kpatterson@act-1 dot com (.com) for immediate consideration. We are
an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected
Keywords: , Bakersfield , Sales Engineer - 55K - 92K plus commission, PR / Public Relations , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!