Inventory Supervisor, Part Time
Company: WIS International
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Inventory Supervisor - Bakersfield (CA)
Hourly Wage from $17.50
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
- Weekly pay!
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
- Additional benefits including 401k, Life and Disability
- Special corporate discounts for travel, entertainment and
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Opportunity to become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager
- Opportunity to become a pharmacy counter, store reset associate
or other special projects - ask your hiring manager for
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Supervisor Job PreviewInventory Supervisors are
responsible for the supervision of events, while guiding Inventory
Associates and acting as the first point of contact to resolve any
event concerns in support of and at the direction of the Assistant
Manager or Zone Manager. Inventory Supervisors assist and direct
other employees with daily tasks and interact with customers to
ensure exceptional service. We are passionate about our people,
technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
What can YOU bring to the Team?
- Service - Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe
- Results - Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team,
your success is our success!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as an Inventory
Associate or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours in
support of the Zone Manager and customer commitments
Working Conditions Ability to, with or without reasonable
accommodation, frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders, and
reach, as well as stand and walk for up to 10-12 hours. Must be
able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds Please note that this Job
Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities,
and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WIS will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history in a
manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Keywords: WIS International, Bakersfield , Inventory Supervisor, Part Time, Professions , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!