Company: Grimmway Farms
Posted on: January 12, 2022
To be an available resource at any of the packaging storage
facilities to assist with the typical daily functions and related
tasks such as; packaging material receipt and distribution,
inventory control, organization, and providing excellent customer
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
* Must use the Infor ERP System to process material receipts,
material issuances, and enter physical inventory counts.
* Must assist with loading and unloading packaging material.
* Must maintain records of all material distribution transactions
while taking regular inventory cycle counts of items stored in
* Must sustain cleanliness and organization in the packaging
inventory storage areas.
* Must ensure all incoming packaging materials are inspected and
* Must ensure all packaging materials are rotated using the FIFO
methodology (First In, First Out)
* Occasionally utilize company vehicles to distribution
* Must report all equipment issues and concerns.
* Must report all accidents to safety and direct supervisor
* Must perform other duties as assigned to you by your direct
Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and a forklift/pallet jack.
Must be able to spend most of the day on a forklift or moving
around the facility. Must be able to work outdoors. Must be able to
work in different temperatures. Must have the ability to physically
move around the warehouse throughout the shift. May require sitting
for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50
* Must have a valid Forklift Certification.
* Must have relevant experience working in an inventory warehouse
and distribution environment.
* Must be able to work a variable shift schedule that is dependent
on operational need.
* Must have a good working knowledge of best inventory
* Must have thorough knowledge of packaging inventory items.
* Must be acceptive to process changes and willing to learn,
reliable and dependable, and have a positive attitude.
* Must have experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and
* Must be able to read, understand labels correctly, and perform
basic mathematical calculations.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Must be able to communicate with all departments clearly in
English, both oral and written.
* Must pass pre-placement drug/alcohol, physical and functional
* Subsidized benefits package including Medical and Dental
* Generous vision reimbursement allowance for each covered family
member per calendar year
* 401(k) plan
* Paid Time Off/Paid Sick and Safe Time
* Employer-paid life insurance
* Discounted gym memberships with InShape health clubs
* Discounted tickets to major theme parks throughout California
* Work life balance
Keywords: Grimmway Farms, Bakersfield , Inventory Clerk, Professions , Arvin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!