RV Entry Service Technician
Company: Blue Dog RV Bakersfield
Posted on: June 21, 2022
RV Entry Service Technician - We offer a fun and positive
culture, career growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a RV Entry Service Technician to join
our incredible team.
Compensation: $16-$20/hr DOE
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
A RV Service Technician is not required to work on engines. Do you
have the following experience in:
* Appliance Repair
* HVAC/ Roof mounted A/C Systems
* Electrician/Electrical Systems
* Plumbing/Water Heating Systems
* Propane Systems
* Interior Carpentry/Countertops
* Slide Out Systems
* Satellite Systems
What you will do as a RV Service Technician:
* Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or
replacement services to customers units
* Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance
* Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
* Repairing the trailer approved by customer, warranty or
* Communicating with all departments when more information needed
or when problems arise
* Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards
Preferred Skills as a RV Service Technician:
* Experience with AC/DC Electrical
* Basic Plumbing knowledge
* Some HVAC Mechanical knowledge
* Great Troubleshooting Skills
* RVIA Certification (Not Required)
* Building trades: trade skills in wood working, electrical,
building, painting, drywall, plumbing, flooring: helpful
* Chaise: trade skills from auto, trucking, or similar industry:
* Ability to work with your hands.
* Comprehend technical documentation.
* Ability to learn computer software for reading and writing
* Friendly and cooperative personality
* Dependability and trustworthiness
Skilled RV Service Technician - Qualifications:
* Technician Experience
* RVIA certification preferred but not required
* Great personality and willingness to learn
* Attention to detail and pride in work product
* May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive
Most work is performed outdoors and employee is exposed to various
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Blue Dog RV Bakersfield, Bakersfield , RV Entry Service Technician, Professions , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!