Estimator - Buildings
Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- In cooperation with the project Estimating team, plans and
communicates to project estimating team the vital goals of assigned
projects in a project kick-off meeting using a prepared agenda
based on the Project Kick-off Meeting Checklist.
- Quantifies, analyzes, and disseminates, to project estimating
team, the detailed project program (i.e. work breakdown structure,
room counts, functions, areas, etc) during a project kick-off
- Prepares, in advance, an agenda for all project team meetings
and holds to the agenda during the meetings.
- Directs, with the cooperation of Document Control staff, the
distribution of project documents and vital project information to
appropriate members of the project team and outside resources.
- Reviews, interprets, quantifies, accurately estimates cost, and
critically analyzes the work described in the project
- Identifies and mitigates project related risk.
- Coordinates with Logistics and Mechanical Electrical Managers
to accomplish vital project goals.
- Solicits, collects and critically analyzes Subcontractor/Vendor
budgets, bids or quotations associated with assigned projects or
- Reviews and verifies Scope of Work and pricing (Subcontractor
Analysis Sheets) of other project team members when acting as
project lead estimator.
- Uses accepted templates for the preparation of estimates and
clarifications, analysis of bids, calculation of alternates, and
- Presents the project scope of work, estimated costs, risks and
opportunities to management during the final review of assigned
- Creates professional, accurate reports and correspondence
related to this position including project clarifications, cover
letters, transmittals, client and subcontractor correspondence,
inter-office correspondence, e-mail, etc.
- Completes all required paperwork for bids or proposals (such as
bid forms, bonding requirements, etc.). 4 year degree –
Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent 8-10 years
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Bakersfield , Estimator - Buildings, Professions , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!