Shipping Clerk Lead
Company: Cognito Motorsports, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Full Job Description*
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for the daily processing of
retail and wholesale product shipments delivered via parcel and LTL
transportation modes throughout North America and to occasional
international destinations. This clerical fulfillment role requires
computer fluency, speed and extraordinary attention to detail with
the ability to perform well under pressure in a fast paced team
Qualified candidates will have current working knowledge of
shipping software, or strong computer skills with the ability to
learn new systems and processes quickly and effectively, along with
the ability to lead fulfillment personnel to ensure quality control
and performance. The duties require the ability to lift up to
70lbs., stand and operate a computer mouse and keyboard for long
periods of time. Successful candidates will be exceptionally
conscientious with the ability to consistently perform mistake-free
work to help ensure the best possible customer experience.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
* Ensures daily order shipments are picked, packed processed and
shipped accurately and efficiently in support of sales
* Works closely with the sales team to ensure timely order delivery
of all completed orders.
* Responsible for executing current processes and SOPs and
following all protocols and company rules.
* Leads fulfillment tech staff to ensure maximum, error free
* Performs order data entry to facilitate daily order fulfillment,
and self-checks work to ensure the highest level of quality
* Attends monthly safety meetings and participate in the online
training courses as dictated by management.
* Maintains clean work area and comply with all company and OSHA
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Minimum 1 year of experience in a warehouse/fulfillment, or
equivalent clerical role.
* Web-based computer admin experience inputing, extracting or
processing data on a daily basis.
* Ability to assess problem situations and make sound remedy
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management
* Shipping logistics and process experience with FedEx, UPS, USPS
and LTL carriers.
* Experience with ERP inventory, fulfillment, shipping/receiving
and RMA transactions.
* Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook, Word, and UPS WorldShip
* Current forklift operator certification.
* Requires a considerable amount of time sitting and using a
computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or calculator.
* Other activities may occasionally include walking, bending,
reaching, standing, and stooping.
* Frequent situations may also require lifting, lowering, carrying,
pulling or pushing boxes and items up to 70lb. in weight.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
COVID-19 Measures: We follow recommended CDC safety protocols to
minimize the spread of all contagious diseases, including:
Social distancing guidelines
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures
* Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cognito Motorsports, Inc., Bakersfield , Shipping Clerk Lead, Professions , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!